Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wiki Became Stiki

I dabbled in Wiki's this morning only to find they can be sticky. I obviously have some work to do. I am setting up a wiki to use for the science library project so it is a closed wiki. I did get the wiki set up but it kept telling me my UKY address was being rejected so I used a personal email address. That went through with flying colors. I then edited my first page and have a typo in the title. I can edit everything but the title. I was trying to figure out the table of contents but did not get too far. I need to do a bit more work in that. The bottom line is the wiki is created and there is one posting. Unfortunately, I have a typo in the title and I can't find the posting. I will just have to deal with it when I have a bit more time. I do intend to follow up on this as I can see how it will be a great help for this project. The URL for the wiki is:

http://sciencelibproject.pbwiki.com/?l=S Please ignore the typo.

No comments: