Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Finally Finished Weeks 7 & 8

Weeks 7 and 8 overwhelmed me with all of the stuff presented. I did not have a lot of time to play so I just did not get to it. I had some spare time today so I investigated all that was presented. Most of it was interesting but not particularly useful to me. I finally used Meebo to send a message and put a clock on my Blog. I think Slideshare might be something I will use and I found some interesting websites in the Web 2.0 Award Winners. I did not do anything that required downloading software but will be attending the second life conference next week. All in all it was interesting and really raised my awareness of how much is available to us free.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sorry we overwhelmed you, Toni! We didn't expect everyone would investigate all the options - just pick 'n choose. You get points for looking at it all! (Slideshare is a nice tool - definitely worth a look!)